Getting Into Triathlon + Optional 5K
When: April 7, 2018 at 10:00am
Location: Charrette Creek Commons
Join Coach Sally to learn what it takes to complete a triathlon! This informational session for aspiring athletes of all ages. Sally is the Fitness Manager at Innsbrook, the Fitness Coach for Innspira, a wellness program offered to the Innsbrook employees, AND she coached Innsbrook’s very own Charlie Boyce to finish his first Ironman Triathlon in 2015 in Louisville, Kentucky! She will cover basics of getting into the sport of triathlon such as:
• Types of races - there is something for everyone!
• Gear needed to get started in training and for your first race.
• Time and fitness to successfully train for each distance/type of race.
• Workout tips specific to the sport.
• Local resources and group training to help you reach your goals.
• Coaching options (10% off for IBK Property Owners!)
This event is for property owners and their families.
For more information call 636.928.3366 x9180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.