Innsbrook Fishing Club Labor Day Tournament
When: September 3, 2022 at 4:00pm
( through September 5, 2022)
$10 entry fee per team (team can be 1 person or more) gets you a 5-gallon bucket.
- Venmo (@InnsbrookFishing-Club) entry fee along with selected lake category (see below).
- Buckets will be available each morning at the Oh’Fish-Al scale.
- Innsbrook Fishing Club Tournament Members ($50 membership fee and higher) pay a $1 (one dollar) entry fee for this tournament.
Fill that bucket with short bass (12-inches or smaller) and green sunfish.
Scoring will be the best accumulated total weight for the weekend within each lake category.
Four Lake Categories (pick one when you register):
- All fish from Alpine or Wanderfern
- All fish from Aspen or St. Gallen
- All fish from Innsbrook or Lucern
- Any Lake
The category winners earn a $100 Bass Pro Gift Card and a commemorative plaque.
All weigh-ins will be conducted at the Oh’Fish-Al Scale on the following dates:
- Saturday, September 3 | 4 p.m.
- Sunday, September 4 | 4 p.m.
- Monday, September 5 | 11 a.m.
Prizes Awarded & Participant Reception with Deep-Fried Bass Nugget Appetizers.
The Innsbrook Fishing Club promotes healthy fisheries. Part of creating healthy fisheries is to remove both malnourished fish (stunted bass) and ecosystem impacting species (greenies). To improve the quality of the lakes, all fish weighed-in will be recycled.