Fall Craft & Vendor Show - Vendor Info
Enjoy the gorgeous late-summer surroundings at Innsbrook at our Fall Craft & Vendor Show! Bring your unique gifts, popular products, one-of-a-kind arts and crafts, gourmet goodies, holiday and home decor, and so much more!
What’s in it for you?
- Meet shoppers from across the area who want to buy from you!
- Be promoted as a spotlight vendor on our social media channels
- Receive social media graphics for the event to share with your followers
- The event is being advertised in local media, chambers and to Innsbrook property owners
- Market directly to our shoppers by providing a promotional item or flyer to early bird swag bags provided to the first 100 guests
10'x10' outdoor booth - $40
8-foot rental tables - $10 each
Electric - $10 (limited availability)
- Signed contract and payment, as well as any additional tables, electric or change requests, must be completed by Friday, August 21, 2020
- Outside tables, chairs and tents are allowed
- Vendors must park in designated area and may not pack up or leave prior to 3 p.m.
- Vendors are responsible for their own trash and any damage to Innsbrook property. All of your items must be fully removed from Charrette Creek Commons after the showcase
- For inside vendors, nothing may be affixed to the ﬂoor or walls
- Innsbrook is not responsible for lost or stolen items
- In an effort to provide a balanced experience for guests with services that align with the event's mission, Innsbrook reserves the right to approve vendors
For more information, contact us at 636.928.3366 x9180 or email@example.com.