Innsbrook’s Property Owner Photo Contest
- This annual photo contest is open only to Innsbrook property owners and their immediate family members.
- All photos must have been taken at Innsbrook.
- All photos must demonstrate one of the contest themes.
- You may only submit new photos—Images that have never before been entered in our contest.
The contest opens on October 1, 2018 and will close on October 31, 2018. All entries must be received during the Contest Period to be eligible to win.
How to Enter
- The contest is conducted online only. Printed submissions are not allowed.
- If you are having trouble with this form or need assistance uploading your images, please call 636.928.3366 x9180 and we will be happy to assist you.
- When entering your photo, you must choose one (1) of the available contest themes.
All fields in the online entry form below must be completed in order to be eligible for submission.
- You must submit a separate form for every entry you make into the contest.
- The submission must be a digital photo in a JPEG, GIF or PNG format;
- The submission must be your original creation, owned one hundred percent (100%) by you and not licensed to any other person or entity; and
The submission must demonstrate one of the following contest themes:
a. People at Innsbrook
b. Great Outdoors at Innsbrook
c. Wildlife at Innsbrook
d. Innsbrook Community Events
e. Pets at Innsbrook
f. Youth category (photographers under the age of 13)
- The contest opens October 1, 2018.
- The deadline to submit photos is October 31, 2018.
- Online voting will begin on November 2, 2018 through the Innsbrook website and will close on November 8 at 4 p.m.
- The winning photographs will be framed and displayed with the Innsbrook Property Owner Art Show at Charrette Creek Commons and will have a reception on November 9, 2018.
Selection and Notification of Winners
All submissions will be reviewed and entries will be narrowed down for voting by an Innsbrook committee.
- Entries will be judged on creativity and artistic use of color, composition, balance, ability to be reproduced and adherence to the contest theme.
- Up to 15 photos may be selected for the voting round on Innsbrook’s website.
Only Innsbrook property owners and immediate family members of Innsbrook property owners are eligible to vote for their favorite photos.
- To vote, Innsbrook property owners and immediate family will fill out a form on the Innsbrook website with their name, lot number, phone number and photo choices.
- We will only accept two (2) votes for each category per person, your first and second choices.
- Prizes will be awarded in the form of Innsbrook gift certificates.
- A winner may only win one (1) prize per category.
- Winners will be announced in the Village Views on November 15, 2017.
- Winning photographs will be displayed at the Charrette Creek Commons beginning November 9, 2018.
- By uploading your submission you agree that your submission conforms to the guidelines listed on this form. In addition, you also grant the following rights, (a) grant to Innsbrook all rights necessary to display your submission on Innsbrook’s website, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blog and in Print; (b) hereby waive any so-called moral (e.g., creative rights) in your submission; (c) represent and warrant that you have the right and ability to grant the rights granted in these rules; and (d) represent and warrant that your submission and its use as contemplated in, and required by, these rules does not and will not violate, misappropriate or infringe upon any law or regulation or the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, or any rights of publicity or privacy, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights, and that you will not assert same against Innsbrook and its affiliates with respect to your submission.
- All entries become the property of the Innsbrook Corporation and may be used for publicity and marketing purposes.