Innsbrook announced today the 10 couples who are finalists for its Dream Wedding Giveaway, presented in partnership with St. Louis’ Best Bridal:
- Dawna Gravagna (Hillsboro, Mo.) and Johnny Goodwin (Hillsboro, Mo.)
- Paula Dorsey (Florissant, Mo.) and Kenneth Turner (St. Louis, Mo.)
- Christina Hunerkoch (Metropolis, Ill.) and Chris Moore (Collinsville, Ill.)
- Kimberly Applegate (St. Charles, Mo.) and Andrew Dwiggins (St. Charles, Mo.)
- Kalyn Shaw (Festus, Mo.) and Joshua Miller (Festus, Mo.)
- Melissa Schultz (St. Louis, Mo.) and Chris Baldwin (St. Peters, Mo.)
- Nicole Flamm (Kirkwood, Mo.) and David Spiker (Fairbanks, Alaska)
- Braxton Campbell (Glen Carbon, Ill.) and David Epperson (Glen Carbon, Ill.)
- Amanda Byrd (St. Peters, Mo.) and Joshua Marsden (St. Peters, Mo.)
- Janice Fischer (St. Charles, Mo.) and Eric Kopecky (St. Charles, Mo.)
The finalists’ photos and stories will be posted at www.innsbrookweddings.com, where the public will vote to select the ultimate winner of the more than $30,000 wedding package. Online voting opens on May 16, and the winner will be announced on June 2.
After the winning couple is announced, the public will also play an important role in the ceremony and reception by voting on one of three Innsbrook venues and themes, the cake design, and the newlyweds’ honeymoon destination.