Innsbrook Announces 2021 Dream Wedding Giveaway, Annual Bridal Showcase
Presented with St. Louis Bride Magazine
INNSBROOK, MO (February 13, 2020) – Innsbrook Resort announced this week that, in partnership with St. Louis Bride Magazine, the venue is giving away a dream wedding to be held in March 2021. Located just 45 minutes west of St. Louis, Innsbrook is set amid rolling hills and sparkling lakes and has been a romantic wedding destination for more than 40 years.
Couples can enter to win the wedding by submitting their love story and photos at www.innsbrookweddings.com. Their entry will put them in the running to win a wedding package valued at over $40,000.
“Uniting in marriage at a place the winning couple can return to, year after year, as they build their lives together will be so lovely and meaningful.” said Amber Bade, director of Innsbrook’s Aspen Center. “Innsbrook and our sponsors will give the couple that wonderful wedding experience they will be able to relive and share with their family and friends for years to come.”
The entry process is simple – couples will answer a few brief questions, share their love story, and attach a few photos. Couples can enter to win online February 17 - March 31, 2020.
Entrants, friends and family are invited to Innsbrook’s annual Wedding Showcase on Sunday, March 22, 2020 as well, where they can learn more about the giveaway, sponsors and Innsbrook.
Selected semifinalist couples will attend attend a free, elegant invitation-only event at Innsbrook in May, where they can visit with the vendors, network with other couples, snack on hors d’oeuvres, and check out all that Innsbrook has to offer for weddings, golf, vacations and more. Even couples who don’t win the ultimate prize can still benefit. Fifteen finalist couples will be announced at the event.
The final 15 couples will be featured on InnsbrookWeddings.com. The public will be encouraged to vote for their favorite couple, with the winners announced on June 12, 2020.
Partnering with a number of leading St. Louis-area vendors, the Innsbrook Dream Wedding Giveaway package includes (but is not limited to):
- An Innsbrook Resort wedding on March 20, 2021, including a ceremony and reception site with food and beverage for up to 150 guests;
- Two nights of accommodations at Innsbrook for the winning couple;
- A bon voyage brunch at Innsbrook the morning after the event;
- $1,000 gift certificate towards a bridal gown and $1,000 towards wedding attendant attire from Mia Grace Bridal;
- Entertainment package from Applause Weddings including: videography, DJ, photo booth, lighting design and monogram projection;
- $500 towards custom invitation suite from Serendipity Beyond Design;
- $500 towards reception and ceremony décor from Event Inspirations/Plush;
- Specialty place settings for up to 150 guests from Nadine and Mina;
- Wedding hair and makeup for bride by EyeDo STL;
- $3,500 photography package from Jess & Jenn photography
- Wedding cake from Made. By Lia
- Spectacular custom fireworks display by J&M Displays
- and more!
“We are so excited to share this opportunity with one lucky-in-love couple,” Bade said. “We can’t wait to get to know them and play a part in the special memories that make their bond so wonderful! This wedding will be truly unforgettable.”
For more information about the 2021 Innsbrook Dream Wedding Giveaway, go to www.innsbrookweddings.com.
Innsbrook is a peaceful resort community – just a 30-minute drive from St. Charles, or Chesterfield – known for its recreational and residential properties, including its signature rustic and refined A-frame chalets, most of which are located on the shores of the community’s 100+ scenic lakes, as well as its luxury getaway homes with breathtaking lake or woodland views. In addition to hiking, fishing, swimming, sailing, kayaking and paddle-boarding, property owners and vacationers can enjoy the newly renovated, state-of-the-art golf-course, a fitness and aquatics facility with a lazy river, the Clubhouse Bar & Grille, and many cultural events, workshops, classes, camps and live concerts throughout the year. Innsbrook hosts weddings, conferences, and tournaments, and the Clubhouse Bar & Grille and golf course are open to the public. Visit www.innsbrook-resort.com/.