INNSBROOK, MO (July 24, 2020) – Innsbrook is excited to announce the finalist couples for their Dream Wedding Giveaway. The resort’s weddings team selected the finalists from hundreds of entries, with hopeful couples submitting their love story and photos. Now, the public is invited to vote for the winners.
The lucky couples in the running to win an all-inclusive wedding at Innsbrook Resort next March, valued at over $40,000, are:
- Abigail Pfeiffer and Dominique Nadeau,
- Adrienne Wade and Charles McKnight,
- Angel Neal and Jackson Benefield,
- Courtney Kalapinski and John Yanez,
- Emily Fadden and Jeremy Baehler,
- Jessica Montgomery and David Shoemaker,
- Jodi Chapie and Lee King,
- Jordan Mooney and Bryan Powers,
- Maggie Lovasz and Philip Raynolds,
- Rachel Steinhoff and Jaden Barr,
- Sarah Grillo and Steven Behlmann,
- Tara Kelsick and Jedidiah Nieder,
- Toni Leslie and Eric Rutherford, and
- Ukyah Rawls and Cameron Wilburn.
Partnering with a number of leading St. Louis-area vendors, the Innsbrook Wedding Giveaway complete package includes:
An Innsbrook wedding on March 20, 2021, including a ceremony and reception site with food and beverage for up to 150 guests, two nights of accommodations at Innsbrook for the winning couple, a bon voyage brunch in the bridal house the morning after the event, a wedding cake, a $1,000 gift certificate towards a bridal gown, a wedding photography package and engagement photo session, invitations and menu cards, a photo booth, décor, DJ, officiant, $500 worth of flowers, bridal hair and makeup, linens and napkins and chair covers with sashes.
The public may vote for their favorite couple here!