Only one week remains until the entry period for the Innsbrook Wedding Giveaway, presented with St. Louis’ Best Bridal, closes on Monday, March 31. Located less than an hour outside St. Louis, Innsbrook is set amid rolling hills and sparkling lakes and has been a romantic wedding destination for more than 40 years.
Couples are encouraged to submit their love story and photos at www.innsbrookwedding.com for the chance to win a wedding package worth $30,000.
After the top 10 finalist couples are announced in May, the public will vote for their favorite couple to determine the winner, along with a number of aspects about the ceremony and reception.
“Wedding planning can become stressful for a bride- and groom-to-be. Let us take the work out of it for you and create a storybook wedding – we even have the horse-drawn carriage to match!” said Katie Tucker, Innsbrook director of marketing and events.
Partnering with a number of leading St. Louis-area vendors, the Innsbrook Wedding Giveaway package includes:
- An Innsbrook wedding on October 12, 2014, including a ceremony and reception site with food and beverage for up to 175 guests
- Seven-night stay in Punta Cana or Mexico from The Travel Gals, Apple Vacations, and Riu Hotels
- Wedding cake or cupcakes from Jilly’s Cupcake Bar, LLC
- $1,000 gift certificate towards a bridal gown from White Traditions Bridal House
- Wedding gown sketch from Dreamlines
- Wedding photography package with album proof from Todd Studios Photography & Stationary House
- Invitations and menu cards from Todd Studios Photography & Stationary House
- A four-hour photo booth from 2 Chics & a Photo Booth
- $350 gift certificate for vintage décor from Worn Vintage
- DJ from The EDGE! DJ Productions
- Officiant from The EDGE! DJ Productions (Ordained Minister Rob Cutler)
- $500 worth of flowers from Troy Flower Shop
- Hair and makeup for the bride and up to five wedding party members from Wild Kat Weddings (a division of Wild Kat Hair Salon & Tan, LLC)
- Linens and napkins from KMD Linen Service Co., Inc.
- Chair covers with sashes from Big Red Events
- Ground transportation on the day of the wedding from GEM Transportation
- Engagement photo session with DVD from Excellence in Photography
100 semifinalist couples will also attend a free, elegant event at Innsbrook on May 4, where they can visit with the vendors, network with other couples, snack on hors d’oeuvres, and check out all that Innsbrook has to offer for weddings, golf, vacations and more. So even if you don’t win the ultimate prize, you can still win.
For more information about the Innsbrook Wedding Giveaway, go to www.innsbrookwedding.com.
High resolution photos are available to download for use with this story at www.innsbrook-resort.com/pr/media-library.