Brunch with Santa
Sunday, December 15 | 10 a.m.- 2 p.m.| Aspen Center
Adults $20 | Children $10 | Kids 4 & under eat Free
Santa Claus is coming to Innsbrook! The holiday season is busy, but the jolly guy in red has managed to clear his schedule for a few hours to have a delicious brunch at the Aspen Center with yummy favorites that kids and parents alike will devour. Visit with Santa and receive a complimentary photo. Enjoy cookie decorating, a coffee and hot cocoa station, and write letters to Santa. You may want to deliver your letter in person!
Price INCLUDES tax and service charge. Payment due day of event. Reservations are required by calling 636-928-3366 x 0
Experience Santa + Complimentary Photo
Letters to Santa
Complimentary Coffee & Hot Cocoa Station
Merry Mimosa Bar $6 each
- IBK salad
- Seasonal Fruit Salad
- Yogurt & Granola Parfaits
- Chicken Tenders
- Sliced Honey-glazed Ham
- Mac ‘n Cheese
- Cheesy broccoli & cauliflower tots
- Scrambled Eggs
- Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Fresh baked breads
- Assorted Muffins
- Fresh baked cookies and brownies
Pancake Station with chocolate chips, blueberries, strawberries, pecans, whip cream
Ring in 2020, Innsbrook style! Celebrate New Year’s Eve with live music from Rockin Rob Trio, an open bar, mouthwatering appetizers, an elaborate gourmet buffet, and a complimentary champagne toast at midnight. And, it wouldn’t be a true Innsbrook celebration without the best fireworks show around – don’t miss this spectacular kickoff to the New Year.
December 31 | 7 p.m.- 1 a.m. | Aspen Center | $95 PER PERSON | ALL INCLUSIVE | Price INCLUDES tax and service charge. Guests must be 21 or older. Payment due day of event.
OPEN BAR INCLUDES: COCKTAILS, BEER & HOUSE WINES
LIVE MUSIC BY THE ROCK’N ROB TRIO
APPETIZERS SERVED AT 7 P.M.
COMPLIMENTARY HOLY GRAIL WINE TASTING FROM 7-10 P.M.
BUFFET DINNER SERVED AT 7:30 P.M.
FIRE-DANCING DUO PERFORMANCE AT 9 P.M.
COMPLIMENTARY CHAMPAGNE TOAST & FIREWORKS AT MIDNIGHT
Reservations required. For more information, call 636.928.3366 x:0
Appetizers Served at 7p.m.
- Crab claws
- Shrimp cocktail
- Sausage stuffed mushroom caps
- Mini crab cakes
- Gorgonzola cranberry tarts
- Cheese & Fruit station
Buffet served 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- Beef Tenderloin with Herb Butter Sauce
- Chicken Madeira
- Mahi Mahi with Honey mustard tarragon Sauce & Capers
- Creamy Tuscan garlic butter shrimp scampi
- Winter Salad with beets, grapefruit and avocadoes
- Cobb Salad
- Grilled Asparagus with roasted red peppers
- Roasted root vegetables
- Assorted artisan breads and fresh baked sourdough
- Gourmet dessert station of Turtle cheesecake, NY cheesecake, carrot cake, chocolate cake, assorted pies, cookies and brownies