Pool and Fitness Center
Cool down as the summer heats up at Innsbrook’s zero-entry swimming pool at Charrette Creek Commons! The pool is approximately 50 feet by 80 feet and four feet deep, so you’ll have plenty of room to practice your breast stroke or just splash around. Take a relaxing journey around the lazy river or enjoy the array of comfortable and chic lounge furniture on the pool deck.
- Open Swim: Open daily from 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
*No lifeguard on duty, swim at your own risk. Last day for open swim is September 30, 2023.
Lap Swim Hours:
- Monday-Saturday | 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
- Last day for lap swim: September 30, 2023
- After season lap swim (strictly for lap/exercise purposes only) will be Monday-Fridays from 8am-4pm (office hours only) beginning Sept. 6th. Swimmers must check in/out of main office for access. Last day to lap swim will be Friday September 30th. SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK!
2023 Pool Rules & Regulations:
- Pool Lap Swim:
- Lane reservations not required.
- Swimmers will enter through the main pool gate.
- In the occasion that all lanes are in use, please practice lane sharing; swimming side by side when having to split a lane or in a counter clockwise pattern with 3 or more swimmers.
- Please arrive in your swimsuit.
- Please do not move furniture.
- No bare feet in the bathroom, please.
The Summerhaus is our poolside eatery. Its outdoor seating area will overlook the beautiful new amphitheater and lake, as well as the pool facilities. Don’t leave the pool without stopping by for a refreshing summer snack that will give you an energy boost after an exhilarating dip in the cool pool waters!
- Monday-Friday | CLOSED
- Saturday-Sunday | 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
*Sat., Sept. 23 | CLOSED
Break a sweat and meet your fitness goals at Innsbrook’s fitness center at Charrette Creek Commons.
For more details, contact us at 636.928.3366 x9180 or email email@example.com.