Work at Innsbrook
Current Job Openings
We’re in search of positive, energetic, experienced event professionals to join our Weddings and Special Events sales team at Innsbrook’s Aspen Center. Candidates will manage, book and coordinate weddings, banquets and events – start to finish. This position is a great ﬁt for anyone who has a passion for the hospitality industry and enjoys providing a high standard of service and quality for our guests.
As a Wedding and Events Sales Coordinator, you are responsible for booking and planning weddings, banquets and events and delivering an excellent guest and client experience. Some event work/ management will also be necessary. The best-qualiﬁed candidate will have proven experience in casual and/or ﬁne dining catering including management, training and leading of catering, events or food service staff. Candidate must have excellent service standards and guest relations skills. Ideal candidates will also have:
• An understanding of monthly forecasting and the annual budget process.
• Revenue focus to optimize room rental charges for our guest needs.
• Proven experience in nurturing long-term client relationships leading to referrals and repeat business.
• Thorough knowledge of sales techniques including strong closing and negotiating skills.
• Creativity to provide innovative set-ups, menus and functions for groups, while working closely with Chef on pricing specialty menus.
• Team-driven focus to closely with banquet department on operations and event execution, ability to quickly troubleshoot issues and decide on a plan of action.
• Provide overall direction, coordination and ongoing evaluation of operations.
• Execution of detailed banquet event orders.
• Experience selling and operating audio/visual equipment services
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Ability to work with outside vendors to ensure client satisfaction
• Compliance with attendance rules and staffing needs.
• Ability to perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Sell and book venue space, both to those who know about us and through outreach to the greater community.
• Maintain exceptional levels of customer service.
• Be familiar with all event protocols, which includes working events.
• Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Work closely with the venue manager to create layouts, menus, proposals and invoices.
• Maintain good communication and work relationships with all departments and with external customers and suppliers.
• Ensure stafﬁng levels meet business demands.
• Hold pre-event meetings with clients to develop and understand event details.
• Ensure all details of event are executed per the client’s request.
• Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-event follow-up is completed.
• Work with in-house marketing team on collateral and materials.
• Work with catering team to manage, train and develop the event staff.
• Have weekly meetings to discussing upcoming events and communicate expectations to staff
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in the Food and Beverage, Sales, Weddings, Event and/or Hospitality industry.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, professional image and excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Ability to maintain composure while thinking on your feet.
• Possess excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Willingness and availability to work a ﬂexible schedule including weekends, evenings and some holidays required.
• Ability to coordinate and oversee numerous events simultaneously.
• Knowledge of hotel operations, including marketing plans, security and safety programs, personnel and labor relations, preparation of business plans, repairs, maintenance, budget forecasting, quality assurance programs, hospitality law and long-range planning.
• Ability to work effectively under time constraints and deadlines.
• Communicate clearly both written and verbally.
• Resort experience preferred.
• Superior attention to detail.
• Stand, sit or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift.
• Move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
The Innsbrook Owners’ Association is seeking a hardworking, enthusiastic, detail-oriented property maintenance crew member for a full-time position working with a small enthusiastic team to maintain a variety of landscape features within common areas of Innsbrook’s more than 7,500 acres. Innsbrook is a scenic vacation home community less than one hour west of St. Louis with more than 100 lakes, a public golf course and restaurant, an event center and more.
Work Related Tasks
Hiking and equestrian trail upkeep
Landscape and Lawn maintenance and installation
Maintain irrigation systems
Operation of company trucks and related industry equipment
Working primarily outdoors in a variety of environments year round
Valid Missouri Driver’s License
Proof of motor vehicle insurance
Minimum 1-3 years’ experience maintaining commercial or residential properties
Operate landscape equipment (hand and power equipment)
Ability to lift 50 pounds
Pass a drug screening
PDF Application Instructions: