Guest Authorization Form
At Innsbrook, we believe in the importance of maintaining the security of the resort for our chalet and homeowners. In order to accomplish this, all guests must be registered with our Security Department prior to their arrival. To aid in the process of registering your guests, you must do so through the Property Owner Portal. If this is your first time on the portal, you must complete a one-time registration to gain access.
Each vehicle must be registered separately to receive an authorization pass.
Please remember that while at Innsbrook, your guests are your legal and financial responsibility. All guests of property owners are expected to follow Innsbrook's rules and guidelines. The guests should be registered at least 1 hour prior to their arrival. All guests must enter Innsbrook through the Main Gate or the West Gate during staffed hours.
For More Information
If you have any questions about this form or registering your guests, please call 636.928.3366 x9180 on weekdays and x9400 on weekends. Thank you for your cooperation.
Fireworks Guest Authorizations
Before beginning, please note the following:
- If it's your first time visiting the Innsbrook Property Owner portal, you must complete a one-time registration to gain access.
- Please read each page of instructions on the portal carefully.
- Fireworks guest passes are only for guests who are arriving on Saturday, July 7, the day of the fireworks show. If your guests are arriving on other days, please follow the standard guest pass procedure above.
- Guests must present a PRINTED pass at the gate for entry.
- Each pass may only be used once. Once the pass is scanned, it will no longer be valid.
Have questions? Call ext. 9180.