An Innsbrook Tradition
The Innsbrook Fireworks Show on Saturday, July 1 is more than just colorful lights across the night sky; it’s about making memories with your family and friends that will last a lifetime.
All property owner patrons whose donation was received by Friday, June 9 will be listed in our Fireworks Booklet that is distributed on the weekend of the event.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO DONATE
Contact Karen at 636.928.3366 x9180 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HELPFUL INFORMATION ABOUT THE SHOW (FOR PROPERTY OWNERS)
Fireworks Viewing Locations
- The Fireworks Extravaganza takes place over Lake Aspen beginning at 9:15 p.m. on Saturday, July 1. The best viewing areas for the show are: Patron's Party Area; around the condos; Lionshead or Geneva Beach; on the Lake Aspen dam leading to the condos; on the Aspen Center patio (reservations required); or on the hillside behind the Aspen Center (please see note about parking below)
For owners viewing the show from the hillside behind the Aspen Center:
- You can drop off chairs and/or blankets on the hillside from 8 a.m. to noon on Saturday, July 1. Innsbrook is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- You may drop off people for the show by the corner of the tennis courts, but the road up to the Aspen Center will be closed to public entrance.
- Any chairs or blankets found on the hillside before 8 a.m. on Saturday will be confiscated.
- You can park at the following locations for the Fireworks Extravaganza: Clubhouse parking lot; on the grassy area along Aspen Lake Dr. before the dam by the Aspen Center; along Meadow Valley Dr.; and along West Aspen Circle Dr. behind the condos.
- Carpooling, walking, biking and the use of golf carts is highly encouraged.
- Rain won't stop our fireworks: We will do everything we can to present the show on Saturday, July 1. Lightning will delay the show. Listen to announcements from the Fireworks Field, or check Facebook or Twitter for updates on delays.
- The use of personal fireworks is strictly prohibited. Enjoy our professional show!
- Make sure to pick up your copy of the 2017 Fireworks Book, which will be handed out at the gates, for information on weekend events, hours of operation and more.
- Head to the Aspen Boutique to pick up this year's patriotic t-shirts before the holiday weekend! Ext. 0.