We all share the beaches at Innsbrook so please be a good neighbor and follow these guidelines:
- POP-UP TENTS should be 20’ from the water to leave space for sunbathers.
- Please do not use a tent to reserve a beach spot, and take tents down at the end of the day.
- NO BOATS OR FISHING allowed in the swimming area, including between the beach and floating dock.
- DO NOT TIE YOUR BOATS up to the swimming/floating docks. This is dangerous for swimmers.
- The swimming/floating docks are for swimmers to enjoy. NO CHAIRS OR COOLERS on the docks, please.
- NO DIVING from the floating docks.
- Those who are not toilet-trained must wear SWIM DIAPERS — no one wants a repeat of the Caddy Shack pool scene (it’s really hard to drain and scrub a lake).
- Children in FLOTATION DEVICES should be supervised by an adult.
- Beach-goers AGES 15 & UNDER should be accompanied by an adult.
- NO LITTERING. As to cigarette butts, no one wants to sunbathe in an ashtray.
- NO PETS permitted in the beach area (there is one thing worse than sunbathing in an ashtray).
- MUSIC should be for your listening pleasure only (not everyone appreciates Barry Manilow).
- NO LARGE GROUPS. How would you feel if an office party parked next to you on the beach?
- NO CAMPFIRES. Hibachi grills work great, but watch your ashes.
- BOATS in the common areas are not common property…please respect the boats’ owners and do not use private boats. Violators shall be forced to walk the plank!
- Most importantly — HAVE FUN!