Innsbrook's Fireworks Extravaganza!
An Innsbrook Tradition
Join the Innsbrook tradition and donate to our outstanding Fireworks Extravaganza. This show is entirely paid for through the generous support of Innsbrook owners, advertisers, and vendors. Donate before to be listed in the Fireworks book at the appropriate levels.
Contact Kristina to donate or sponsor at 636.928.3366 x 9183 or email us at email@example.com.
HELPFUL INFORMATION ABOUT THE SHOW (FOR PROPERTY OWNERS)
Fireworks Viewing Locations
- The Fireworks Extravaganza takes place over Lake Aspen beginning after dark around 9:15 p.m. The best viewing areas for the show are: Around the condos; Lionshead or Geneva Beach; on the Lake Aspen dam leading to the condos; on the Aspen Center patio (reservations required); Aspen Center Lake Stage (reservations required); or on the hillside behind the Aspen Center (reservations required).
- For guests and owners viewing the show from the Aspen Center's Patriotic Party
- Hillside/Lawn - Tickets are available by reservation and include parking.
- Hillside seating is available with your ticket beginning at 5 pm.
- Any chairs, blankets, etc… found on the hillside prior to 10 am that day will be confiscated.
- Innsbrook is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items.
- You can park at the following locations for the Fireworks Extravaganza: Clubhouse parking lot; on the grassy area along Aspen Lake Dr. before the dam by the Aspen Center; along Meadow Valley Dr.; and along West Aspen Circle Dr. behind the condos.
- Carpooling, walking, biking, and the use of golf carts is highly encouraged.
- Rain won't stop our fireworks: We will do everything we can to present the show as scheduled. Lightning will delay the show. Listen to announcements from the Fireworks Field, or check Facebook or Twitter for updates on delays.
- The use of personal fireworks is strictly prohibited. Enjoy our professional show!
*Innsbrook reserves the right to reject any advertiser/advertisement for any reason.*