Innsbrook's 2020 Fireworks Extravaganza!
An Innsbrook Tradition
Fireworks Extravaganza & Exclusive Outdoor Dining Event
By Innsbrook Corporation
Innsbrook’s annual Fireworks Extravaganza is one of the most spectacular shows in Missouri and we’ve got your party plans covered! Enjoy an unparalleled view of the show with lots of seating packages available! All tables are positioned at least 6 feet apart, allowing for social distancing.
Reserved Parking included for all reservation holders. Limit of 2 cars per reservation. Select parking passes in the Add-On Section of the ticket purchase.
Timeline for the Event:
5PM: Parking Opens
5:30PM-7:30PM: Sycamore Lawn opens for exclusive Outdoor Dining
6PM: Seating opens on Lake Stage, Aspen Patio & Aspen Hillside
8PM: Fireworks begin
For questions or details related to Aspen Center seating packages and exclusive dining, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 636.928.3366 x0
Fireworks VIP Parking
By Innsbrook Homeowners Association
If you would still like to contribute in some fashion, VIP parking passes are available where the annual patron's party was normally held by the condominiums. Food and beverage will be BYO, but you’ll be the first ones to exit across Aspen dam post-show. And really, it has always been about the parking (and the premier viewing location, of course)!
Contact Karen at 636.928.3366 x9180 or email us at email@example.com.
HELPFUL INFORMATION ABOUT THE SHOW (FOR PROPERTY OWNERS)
Fireworks Viewing Locations
- The Fireworks Extravaganza takes place over Lake Aspen beginning on Saturday, September 5 at 8 p.m. The best viewing areas for the show are: Around the condos; Lionshead or Geneva Beach; on the Lake Aspen dam leading to the condos; on the Aspen Center patio (reservations required); Aspen Center Lake Stage (reservations required); or on the hillside behind the Aspen Center (reservations required, but includes parking this year!).
- For owners viewing the show from the hillside behind the Aspen Center:
- Hillside/Lawn Tickets are available for $5 per person (attach link) and includes parking.
- The hillside will be closed until 6pm for a private Wedding on September 5th. Hillside is available with your ticket beginning at 6pm.
- Any chairs, blankets, etc… found on the hillside prior to 6pm that day will be confiscated.
- Innsbrook is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- You can park at the following locations for the Fireworks Extravaganza: Clubhouse parking lot; on the grassy area along Aspen Lake Dr. before the dam by the Aspen Center; along Meadow Valley Dr.; and along West Aspen Circle Dr. behind the condos.
- Carpooling, walking, biking and the use of golf carts is highly encouraged.
- Download the Fireworks Booklet for 2020 here!
- Rain won't stop our fireworks: We will do everything we can to present the show as scheduled. Lightning will delay the show. Listen to announcements from the Fireworks Field, or check Facebook or Twitter for updates on delays.
- The use of personal fireworks is strictly prohibited. Enjoy our professional show!