An Innsbrook Tradition
Whether it's your first Fourth of July at Innsbrook or your 40th, there's still a child-like wonder in witnessing vibrant colors streaking across the dark sky in a shared experience with friends, family and neighbors, making memories that will last a lifetime - memories that wouldn't be possibly without generous donors like you.
Owners donating $300 or more will get VIP access for four adults and one parking pass Patrons Party which includes:
- Commemorative cooler tote or T-shirt (your choice)
- Pre-show All-American buffet catered by the Picnic People
- Unlimited beverages including soda, water and beer
- Premier seating for the fireworks display
- Reserved parking
- Activities such as wine tasting, pie eating contest, magician and more.
The more you donate, the more guest you get to wow at the party!
Donations received after Friday, June 7 will be listed in our 2020 Fireworks Booklet that is distributed on the weekend of the event.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO DONATE
Contact Karen at 636.928.3366 x9180 or email us at email@example.com.
HELPFUL INFORMATION ABOUT THE SHOW (FOR PROPERTY OWNERS)
Fireworks Viewing Locations
- The Fireworks Extravaganza takes place over Lake Aspen beginning at 9:15 p.m. on Saturday, July 6. The best viewing areas for the show are: Patrons Party Area (reservations required); around the condos; Lionshead or Geneva Beach; on the Lake Aspen dam leading to the condos; on the Aspen Center patio (reservations required); or on the hillside behind the Aspen Center (please see note about parking below)
For owners viewing the show from the hillside behind the Aspen Center:
- You may drop off chairs and/or blankets on the hillside from 8 a.m. to noon the day of the show. Innsbrook is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- You may drop off people for the show by the corner of the tennis courts, but the road up to the Aspen Center will be closed to public entry.
- Any chairs or blankets found on the hillside before 8 a.m. on Saturday will be confiscated.
- You can park at the following locations for the Fireworks Extravaganza: Clubhouse parking lot; on the grassy area along Aspen Lake Dr. before the dam by the Aspen Center; along Meadow Valley Dr.; and along West Aspen Circle Dr. behind the condos.
- Carpooling, walking, biking and the use of golf carts is highly encouraged.
- Rain won't stop our fireworks: We will do everything we can to present the show as scheduled. Lightning will delay the show. Listen to announcements from the Fireworks Field, or check Facebook or Twitter for updates on delays.
- The use of personal fireworks is strictly prohibited. Enjoy our professional show!
- Make sure to pick up your copy of the Fireworks Book, which will be handed out at the gates, for information on weekend events, hours of operation and more.