Innsbrook's 2021 Fireworks Extravaganza!
An Innsbrook Tradition
Here's a great summary of the day's festivities! We hope you'll join us next year!
Join the Innsbrook tradition and donate to our outstanding Fireworks Extravaganza. This show is entirely paid for through the generous support of Innsbrook owners, advertisers, and vendors. Donate before to be listed in the 2022 Fireworks book at the appropriate patron levels.
VIEW SPONSORSHIP LEVELS HERE - TBD
For a $400 donation, you'll receive access for four to the Patrons Party (at the Condos) and one VIP parking pass. For each additional $75 donated beyond $400, you will receive one additional adult Patrons Party wristband. You can also receive one additional parking pass for each additional two adult passes purchased. Additional car passes are $125 each. We will mail the wristbands and parking passes to your address on file.
The Patrons Party is exclusively for Innsbrook property owners and businesses who donate to the fireworks show. The gates for the Patrons Party and special viewing area open at 6:00 p.m. and include:
- Pre-show buffet meal
- Unlimited beverages Soda, water, and beer
- Premier seating for the fireworks display
- Reserved parking
- Activities including kids activities, a strolling magician, juggling, fire show, cornhole, and Uncle Sam on stilts!
Contact Karen to donate or sponsor at 636.928.3366 x9180 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HELPFUL INFORMATION ABOUT THE SHOW (FOR PROPERTY OWNERS)
Fireworks Viewing Locations
- The Fireworks Extravaganza takes place over Lake Aspen beginning after dark around 9:15 p.m. The best viewing areas for the show are: Around the condos; Lionshead or Geneva Beach; on the Lake Aspen dam leading to the condos; on the Aspen Center patio (reservations required); Aspen Center Lake Stage (reservations required); or on the hillside behind the Aspen Center (reservations required, but includes parking this year!).
- For owners viewing the show from the hillside behind the Aspen Center:
- Hillside/Lawn Tickets are available for TBD per person and include parking.
- Hillside is available with your ticket beginning at 6 pm.
- Any chairs, blankets, etc… found on the hillside prior to 6 pm that day will be confiscated.
- Innsbrook is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items.
- You can park at the following locations for the Fireworks Extravaganza: Clubhouse parking lot; on the grassy area along Aspen Lake Dr. before the dam by the Aspen Center; along Meadow Valley Dr.; and along West Aspen Circle Dr. behind the condos.
- Carpooling, walking, biking, and the use of golf carts is highly encouraged.
- Download the 2021 Fireworks Booklet!
- Rain won't stop our fireworks: We will do everything we can to present the show as scheduled. Lightning will delay the show. Listen to announcements from the Fireworks Field, or check Facebook or Twitter for updates on delays.
- The use of personal fireworks is strictly prohibited. Enjoy our professional show!