Submit a Photo
Did you capture an amazing photo at Innsbrook?
We'd love to add it to our priceless collection of photos taken by our property owners and their family and friends. And you might just see your photo in action ... keep a look out for your photos in print and on the web!
Photo Submission Agreement
- By uploading your photo you grant the following rights, (a) grant to Innsbrook all rights necessary to display your submission on Innsbrook’s website, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blog and in Print; (b) hereby waive any so-called moral (e.g., creative rights) in your submission; (c) represent and warrant that you have the right and ability to grant the rights granted in these rules; and (d) represent and warrant that your submission and its use as contemplated in, and required by, these rules does not and will not violate, misappropriate or infringe upon any law or regulation or the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, or any rights of publicity or privacy, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights, and that you will not assert same against Innsbrook and its affiliates with respect to your submission.
All submissions become the property of the Innsbrook Corporation and may be used for publicity and marketing purposes.
2020 Innsbrook Property Owner Photo Contest Winners
Thank you to everyone who submitted a photo for our 2020 Property Owner Photo Contest! There were hundreds of creative entries this year, and we are thrilled to announce our top three in each category below.
Winners were selected by IBK property owners through online voting for the finalists in each category. You can view the winning photographs on display at the Charrette Creek Commons during regular business hours.
Best in Show
Saved You A Seat, Greg Brouk, Lot 197
- 1st Place – Making A Splash, Angela Hirbe, Lot 1258
- 2nd Place – Quarantined At Innsbrook, Jessica Donovan, Lot 934
- 3rd Place – Easter Fun, Jenny Jacquin, Lot 1136
- 1st Place – Morning Bliss, Paul Jennings, Lot 961
- 2nd Place – Layers Over Lake Konstanz, Mike Smith, Lot 2223
- 3rd Place – There’s No Place Like An Innsbrook Lake, Brian Schaff, Lot 55
- 1st Place – A Perfect 10, Tom Hilton, Lot 832
- 2nd Place – Holy Crappie, Brandon Janosky, Lot 2277
- 3rd Place – First Catch, Kristen Brewer, Condo 76
- 1st Place – Old Town Canoe, Young Westie Ready To Go, Don Oliver, Lot 274
- 2nd Place – Lake Lab, Angela Hirbe, Lot 1258
- 3rd Place – The Three Amigos, Maria Dehner, Lot 1301
- 1st Place – Do You Want To Know A Secret, Cathy Wilhelmi, Lot 17
- 2nd Place – Chest Bump, Kathy O’Neill, Lot 242
- 3rd Place – Fragility, Sharon Dieckmann, Lot 494
- 1st Place – Reflections on Lake Innsbrook, Harrison Campbell-Age 7, Lot 149
- 2nd Place – Evil Tree, Austin Donovan-Age 9, Lot 934
- 3rd Place – Catfish Whopper, Molly Jacquin-Age 8, Lot 1136