Charrette Creek Commons
In this section of our website you will find some of the basic information that you need to know about the facility’s swimming pool, locker rooms, fitness center, laundry facility, meeting room, and Property Owner Information Office.
Cool down as the summer heats up at Innsbrook’s zero-entry swimming pool at Charrette Creek Commons! The swimming pool is approximately 50 feet by 80 feet and four feet deep, so you’ll have plenty of room to practice your breaststroke or just splash around.
Take a relaxing journey around the lazy river or enjoy the array of comfortable and chic lounge furniture on the pool deck. You can also take advantage of the early morning swim sessions when we’ll have swim lanes open for a great full-body workout.
Swim at your own risk when no lifeguards are on duty.
- The pool will open for the season on May 27, 2022. See you then!
- Last day for open swim is September 5, 2022
- Last day for lap swim is October 1, 2022
Open Swim Pool Hours:
- Sunday-Thursday | 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Friday-Saturday | 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
2022 Special Days/Holiday Hours:
- May 29 | 10 a.m. - 10 p.m. (open late for concert)
- June 3 | 10 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. (closing early for Innsbrook Institute Music Festival)
- June 4 | 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. (closing early for Innsbrook Institute Music Festival)
- June 11 | 11 a.m. - 10 p.m. (Late opening due to Water Polo Clinic)
- June 17 | 11 a.m. - 10 p.m. (Late opening due to Camp swim)
- July 3 | 10 a.m. - 10 p.m. (Open late for concert)
- July 22 | 11 a.m. - 10 p.m. (Late opening due to Camp swim)
- July 23 | 11 a.m. - 10 p.m. (Late opening due to Kids Triathlon)
Last day for open swim: September 5, 2022
Lap Swim Hours:
- Monday-Saturday | 6:45 a.m. - 9 a.m.
Last day for lap swim: September 30, 2022
- After season lap swim (strictly for lap/exercise purposes only) will be Monday-Fridays from 8am-4pm (office hours only) beginning Sept. 6th. Swimmers must check in/out of main office for access. Last day to lap swim will be Friday September 30th. SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK!
2022 Pool Rules & Regulations:
- Pool Open Swim:
- Access will be first come, first serve! Once pool capacity is reached, patrons will be granted access on a one-out, one-in basis. Staff will closely monitor attendance to ensure a safe experience for all those present.
- Upon arrival to the pool, property owners/guests will be asked to sign in providing their name and lot number. IDs are only needed for the bar.
- Please arrive in your swimsuit.
- Please do not move furniture.
- Pool noodles and infant inflatables only. No coolers allowed.
- No bare feet in the bathrooms
- Soft-sided coolers and snacks are allowed Mondays and Tuesdays when the Summerhaus is closed. (Subject to change pending Summerhaus hours. Check social media for updates.)
- Pool Lap Swim:
- Lane reservations not required.
- Upon arrival to the pool, property owners/guests will be asked to sign in providing their name and lot number.
- Swimmers will enter through the front gate.
- Please arrive in your swimsuit.
- Please do not move furniture.
- No bare feet in the bathroom, please.
The Summerhaus poolside eatery opened in 2016. Its outdoor seating area overlooks the beautiful new amphitheater and lake, as well as the pool facilities. Don’t leave the pool without stopping by for a refreshing summer snack that will give you an energy boost after an exhilarating dip in the cool pool waters!
Whether you’re training for a marathon, trying to drop a few pounds or just livin’ it up poolside, the Summerhaus menu offers something for everyone. The Summerhaus menu features items from Sugarfire Smokehouse! Stay tuned for new menu items coming soon! For the “big kids” over 21 years of age, we’ll have a plenty of refreshing drink options.
Hours beginning May 27:
- Wednesday-Thursday | 12-4 p.m. (Bar opens at 11 a.m.)
- Friday | 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Saturday | 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Sunday | 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
Hours subject to change due to inclement weather or special events.
*Soft-sided coolers & snacks are ONLY allowed in the pool area on Mondays and Tuesdays when the Summerhaus is closed. NO Glass is allowed.
Break a sweat and meet your fitness goals at Innsbrook’s fitness center.
It can be difficult to maintain a fitness routine on the weekends — you’re at your lake house, your schedule’s off and your eating habits change. Whether you’re only with us in your vacation chalet on the weekends or you live in Innsbrook year-round — we want to help you maintain your health and fitness goals!
The main feature of the children's playground, opened in 2016, is a large, life-like, two-story tree structure to climb on, in and around! There is also equipment geared for use by younger kids, like a log tunnel to crawl over and through. A special touch — designed exclusively for our property owners and their children and grandchildren — is a number of life-like, 3D animals hidden throughout the playground, including lizards, a fox, squirrels and more! See how many you can find.
In 2016, we inaugurated our new Summer Breeze stage at the outdoor amphitheater at Charrette Creek Commons. Permanent, indoor men’s and women’s restroom facilities are located in the West building (the same building that houses the Summerhaus). Please click here to see important information on concert parking.
Men’s and women’s locker rooms at Charrette Creek Commons contain lockers for property owners to store belongings while using the pool or Fitness Center. Property owners need to supply their own locks — Innsbrook does not have locks available for rent.
The laundry facilities featuring two coin-operated washers and dryers are open daily from 6 a.m.-8 p.m. on a first come, first serve basis. Available for use of property owners and registered guests. Detergent is also available for a fee.
The meeting/event room is available for property owners to reserve for Innsbrook club meetings, etc. This space is open to all owners and can be reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis. This room is also available to rent for birthdays and other private events. Call ext. 9180 for pricing and availability.
Charrette Creek Commons is the main hub for property owner information and activities. The offices of Innsbrook Owners’ Association (IOA) Office Administrator and IOA Activities Director that were previously located in the Property Management Building are now located in the East Building at the Commons.
When you have questions about or need to pick up car/boat/recreational stickers or phone directories, general inquiries, questions about registering for kids’ camps and summer workshops, bill payments, lost and found and of course anything concerning the facilities at Charrette Creek Commons, you will need to see the IOA Administrator or the Activities Director in the East Building.
Call ext. 9180 to reach Kristina Jones for property owner information and ext. 9213 for Tracy Dickherber, the Activities Director.
For More Information
Have questions about the pool or Charrette Creek Commons?
Please call 636.928.3366 x9180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.